Places to stay in Brooklyn, New York
We currently have 112 accommodations in and around Brooklyn with other regional listings available for Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, Campsites, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Historic Brooklyn NY is home to everyone from everywhere - we are the world's neighborhood, the borough that puts the "new" in New York City. Brooklyn is big, it's diverse, and it's got something for everyone - this is the real New York! You name it, Brooklyn's got it: history, beaches, including Brighton Beach, parks, New York's only aquarium, Coney Island, ethnic enclaves, night clubs, hip art galleries & museums, world-class shopping. It's all here, and you're invited to come and experience all that Brooklyn NY has to offer. Places to eat in the region include Mortons The Steakhouse, French Louie, Bar Tabac, and Bevacco.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Brooklyn is located close to All Saints Cemetery, Iglesia Adventista Del Septimo Dia, Hazelden New York, City of Summit and Weehawken High School.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for places to eat in Brooklyn.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Brooklyn
Other local Brooklyn information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -73°59'23.496
- Latitude: 40°41'32.784
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
Things to see and do
Emerson Golf Club
Located at 99 Palisade Avenue. Soldier Hill Golf Course in Emerson offers superior playing conditions with many picturesque holes that demand accurate shot-making from tee to green while others offer ample landing areas and gentle sloping greens. The back nine winds through open terrain with strategic water hazards while the front nine is characterized by mature tree lined fairways. The layout of open and wooded holes on this traditional style 18-hole par 71 golf course provides challenges to golfers of all skill levels.
Orchard Hills Golf Course
Located at 404 Paramus Road. Orchard Hills is a sporty 9-hole layout on the grounds of Bergen Community College in the heart of Paramus. Within a stones throw of the legendary Ridgewood Country Club, Orchard Hills enjoys the similar rolling hills and tree lined fairways. A 2012 renovation brought all new bunkers and tees, redesigned cart paths, an irrigation system and new greens on holes four and five. The course plays a modest 2,776 but small well protected greens will test the golfers accuracy and finesse on the approach shots.
Aviation Hall Of Fame & Museum Of New Jersey
Located at 400 Fred Wehran Drive. Founded in 1972, the Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey is dedicated to the preservation of the Garden State’s distinguished, two-century aviation and space heritage. The men and women, whose outstanding aeronautical achievements have brought worldwide recognition to the state, are enshrined in the Hall of Fame. The museum offers visitors an opportunity to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts, photographs, fine art and an extensive model collection. The Silvio Cavalier Research Library has more than 3500 volumes.
Overpeck Golf Course
Located at 273 East Cedar Lane. The 6,584 yard par 72 Overpeck golf course features ample fairways and large greens. Wind is always a factor but the real challenge exists in skillfully avoiding the abundance of water. Situated on the northern tip of the New Jersey Meadowlands, holes cross over, run adjacent to and are surrounded by hazards. The Overpeck Creek bisects holes #5, 6, 7 and 9 requiring carries on the drive at #6, and the second shot on the others. Every hole on the front has water in play. The back nine starts dry as #10 and 11 but the walk to the 12th tee reveals a large lake that comes into play on most of the closing seven holes. Returning to the clubhouse with the same ball from the first tee is a true accomplishment.
Brooklyn is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Homestay New York located at 630 East 19th Street closed or delisted.
- Comfort Inn Brooklyn City Center at 599 Utica Avenue may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- McCarren Hotel And Pool at 160 North 12th Street may have been previously known as King and Grove Williamsburg or Hotel Williamsburg
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Brooklyn at 279 Butler Street may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Express
- Dazzler Brooklyn Hotel at 85 Flatbush Avenue Ext may have been previously known as Dazzler Brooklyn
- Lexington Inn Brooklyn at 2473 Atlantic Avenue may have been previously known as Quality Inn
- Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN at 229 Duffield Street may have been previously known as Hotel 718
- Fort Place Bed & Breakfast at 22 Fort Pl may have been previously known as Parkside Bed & Breakfast
- Best Western Gregory Hotel at 8315 Fourth Avenue may have been previously known as Comfort Inn
- Days Inn By Wyndham Brooklyn Borough Park at 1118 36th Street may have been previously known as Sleep Inn Prospect Park South