Places to stay in Jackson, Wyoming
We currently have 81 accommodations in and around Jackson with other regional listings available for Bed & Breakfasts, Motor Inns, RV parks, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Jackson is the primary “base camp” for visiting the Grand Teton Mountains, offering everything from lodging and numerous restaurants to grocery stores, gear shops, and nightlife. Other nearby towns include Moose Wyoming, home to the park’s Visitor Center, Moran Wyoming, the Eastern park entrance, and Kelly Wyoming, east of the park and near the Gros Ventre Slide and mountain range. Places to eat in the region include Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse, Silver Dollar Bar & Grill, Teton Thai, and Restaurant Terroir.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town. If you are travelling in the area, Jackson is located close to Boyles Hill, McCain Guard Station, Raynolds Peak, Palisades Winter Range and Alaska Basin Trail.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Jackson.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Jackson
Other local Jackson information.
- Longitude: -110°45'44.741
- Latitude: 43°28'47.744
Jackson is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Split Creek Ranch located at 240 Zenith Drive closed or delisted.
- The Huff House Inn located at PO Box 1189 closed or delisted.
- Love Ridge Resort Lodges located at 537 East Snow King Avenue closed or delisted.
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole at 930 West Broadway may have been previously known as Wyoming Inn
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole at 285 North Cache Street may have been previously known as Trapper Inn & Suites
- Hotel Jackson at 120 North Glenwood may have been previously known as Wood Hotel
- Snake River Park KOA at 9705 South Highway 89 may have been previously known as Jackson South / Hoback Junction KOA
- Hampton Inn at 350 South Highway 89 may have been previously known as Days InnThe Point Inn and Suites or Jackson Hole - Days Inn
- Grand Victorian Lodge at 85 Perry Street may have been previously known as Davy Jackson Inn
- Mountain Modern Motel at 400 West Broadway Avenue may have been previously known as Painted Buffalo Inn
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole at 80 Scott Lane may have been previously known as Lodge at Jackson Hole
- Flat Creek Inn at 1935 North Highway 89 may have been previously known as Flat Creek Inn Of Jackson Hole
- Rustic Inn at 475 North Cache may have been previously known as Rustic Inn at Jackson Hole or Rustic Inn At Jackson Hole