Places to stay in Washington, Missouri
We currently have 23 accommodations in and around Washington with other regional listings available for Campsites, Hotels, B&B's, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Washington is a city on the Missouri River in Franklin County, Missouri. It is the corncob pipe capital of the world, with Missouri Meerschaum located in Washington. Places to eat in the region include Main Street Creamery, Joe's Bakery & Delicatessen, John G's Bier Deck & Tap Room, and Cowan's Cafe.
Wondering where to stay? Lodging options in the city are mainly limited to Bed and Breakfast type accommodations, though there are a few nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Washington is located close to Oak Hall School (historical), Reeds Defeat School, McFall Creek, Hamilton School and Saint Stephens Church.
Trying to find dining options in Washington? Look for food options for Washington.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Washington
Other local Washington information.
- Longitude: -91°0'43.56
- Latitude: 38°33'29.16
- Washington Chamber of Commerce
Washington is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- American Inn located at 1715 East 5th Street closed or delisted.
- La Dolce Vita Winery Bed And Breakfast located at 4 Lafayette Street closed or delisted.
- Heritage Valley Bed And Breakfast located at 1668 Four Mile Road closed or delisted.
- Best Western Plus Washington Hotel at 2621 East 5th Street may have been previously known as Sleep Inn