Places to stay in Cody, Wyoming
We currently have 95 accommodations in and around Cody with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campgrounds, B&B's, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Nearby attractions include Buffalo Bill State Park, scenic drives along the Chief Joseph Highway, Shoshone National Forest, Bighorn Canyon, and Buffalo Bill Dam. Whitewater rafting and blue ribbon fly fishing are best along the Bighorn River and Shoshone River. Local dining options include Granny's Restaurant, Wendy’s, Pat O’hara Brewing Company, and Domino’s Pizza.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region. If you are travelling in the area, Cody is located close to Dead Indian Hill, Bald Ridge, West Park Hospital Heliport, Heart Mountain and Polecat Bench.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate food options for Cody.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Cody
Other local Cody information.
- Longitude: -109°3'23.510
- Latitude: 44°31'34.831
Cody is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Gateway Motel & Campground located at 203 Yellowstone Avenue closed or delisted.
- Rainbow Park Motel located at 1136 17th Street closed or delisted.
- Rodeway Inn Cody at 1919 17th Street may have been previously known as Skyline Motor Inn
- Green Creek Inn & RV Park at 2908 Northfork Highway may have been previously known as Green Creek Inn & RV Park
- The Cody Hotel at 232 West Yellowstone Avenue may have been previously known as The Cody, Luxury Hotel
- A Wyoming Inn at 720 Yellowstone Avenue may have been previously known as Best Value Inn or Americas Best Value Inn
- Cody Legacy Hotel at 1801 Mountain View Drive may have been previously known as Cody Legacy Inn
- Cody Holiday Lodge at 244 West Yellowstone Avenue may have been previously known as Grizzly Bear Lodge