Places to stay in Casper, Wyoming
We currently have 58 accommodations in and around Casper with other regional listings available for B&B's, Campsites, Hotels, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
If you're looking to reconnect with nature the old-fashioned way, spend the day fishing for trophy sized rainbow and brown trout that thrive in the historic North Platte River - the same river that challenged early settlers on their historic pilgrimage west on the Oregon, California, Pony Express, and Mormon Trails. Outdoorsmen will also appreciate the area's wide variety of game animals, including antelope, deer, elk, pheasant, and duck. Local dining options include Little Shop Of Burgers, La Cocina, Platte River Restaurant, and C85 At The Pump Room.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Casper is located close to Skeen Creek, Cmon Inn Casper, Casper Fire - Emergency Medical Services Station 2, Rissler Reservoir and Baker Stock Dam.
Trying to find dining options in Casper? Look for places to eat in Casper.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Casper
Other local Casper information.
- Longitude: -106°18'54
- Latitude: 42°52'0.1199
Casper is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Ramada Plaza at 300 West F Street may have been previously known as Holiday Inn Casper (Convention Center), Wy
- Casper Hilton Garden Inn at 1150 North Poplar Road may have been previously known as Hilton Garden Inn
- Rodeway Inn at 20 Southeast Wyoming Boulevard may have been previously known as Redstone Hotel
- Ramkota Hotel at 800 North Poplar may have been previously known as Best Western Ramkota Hotel
- Travelodge By Wyndham at 2325 East Yellowstone Highway may have been previously known as Masterson Place