Places to stay in Santa Fe, New Mexico
We currently have 125 accommodations in and around Santa Fe with other regional listings available for RV parks, Hotels, Motor Inns, Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Nestled at 7000 feet in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe, New Mexico, the "City Different", is America's oldest capital city and claims a long history and rich cultural heritage. Local restaurants include Food Tour New Mexico, The Shed, Burrito Co, and Anasazi Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Santa Fe is located close to Capilla de Santa Rita, RG-28347 Water Well, Vallecitos de Abajo, Carpenter Creek and Fort Marcy Ruins Historic Site.
Trying to find dining options in Santa Fe? Look for Santa Fe dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Santa Fe
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Founded as a capital city in 1607 by Spanish explorers, it was once claimed by the Pueblo Peoples, the Spanish Crown, Mexico, and the Confederacy. In 1846, it was ceded by Mexican Federation to the U.S.
Present day Santa Fe is internationally renowned for its contemporary, cosmopolitan sophistication. Our city is celebrated by an unsurpassed quality: ambiance.
Santa Fe is famous for its culture, art, and traditions. It is home to America's third largest art market, the Santa Fe Opera, world class dining, hundreds of quaint shops, and unlimited outdoor activities.
Other local Santa Fe information.
- Longitude: -105°56'16.076
- Latitude: 35°41'13.110
Santa Fe is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Camas De Santa Fe NM located at 323 East Palace Avenue closed or delisted.
- Luxury Inn located at 3752 Cerrillos Road closed or delisted.
- The Lodge At Santa Fe at 750 North St Francis Drive may have been previously known as The Lodge at Santa Fe or Lodge At Santa Fe
- Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe at 4150 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Fairfield Inn
- Inn At Vanessie at 427 West Water Street may have been previously known as Inn at Vanessie or Water Street Inn
- Eldorado Hotel And Spa at 309 West San Francisco may have been previously known as Eldorado Hotel & Spa or Casa Pueblo
- Red Roof Inn Santa Fe at 4044 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Budget Host
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Fe at 3625 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Hampton Inn
- Cities Of Gold Casino Hotel at 10 A Cities of Gold Road may have been previously known as Cities of Gold Casino Hotel
- The Santa Fe Suites at 3007 South St. Francis Drive may have been previously known as Villa San Miguel
- Adobe Inn and Studios at 2907 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Park Inn And Suites Santa Fe
- at may have been previously known as Cielo Grande
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Santa Fe at 4048 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Holiday Inn or Dtree by Hilton Santa Fe
- Bishops Lodge Ranch Resort And Spa at 1297 Bishops Lodge Road may have been previously known as Bishop's Lodge
- El Rey Court at 1862 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as El Rey Inn
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at 3752 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Rodeway Inn & Suites Santa Fe
- SureStay Collection By Best Western Inn At Santa Fe at 8376 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Inn at Santa FeInn At Santa Fe or Inn At Santa Fe Sterling Hotels
- Rodeway Inn Santa Fe at 2405 Cerrillos Road may have been previously known as Best Value Inn
- La Posada De Santa Fe, A Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa at 330 East Palace Avenue may have been previously known as La Posada De Santa Fe