Places to stay in North Conway, New Hampshire
We currently have 62 accommodations in and around North Conway with other regional listings available for Campsites, Inns, Motor Inns, Hotels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
North Conway is one of New England`s most popular travel destinations. Located in New Hampshire`s White Mountain National Forest, North Conway is only minutes away from Mount Washington. The area offers visitors many outdoor activities, family fun at the Mountain attractions and shopping at the more than 100 area shops and factory outlet stores. The Mount Washington Valley is a place to relax and have fun. North Conway has several bed and breakfasts inns and lodges to stay at. Weather you are looking for a romantic getaway for 2 or are looking for a place to take the entire family, the selection of area lodging will fit your needs and your budget. Local restaurants include Chef’s Bistro, Hooligans Food & Drink, Flatbread Company, and Stairway Cafe.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region, though there are a large number of nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, North Conway is located close to Conway Public Library, Shingle Pond, Church Pond Loop Trail, Lowes Path and Falling Water Trail.
Trying to find dining options in North Conway? Look for places to eat in North Conway.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in North Conway
Other local North Conway information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -71°7'39.72
- Latitude: 44°3'14.04
Things to see and do
Hale's Location Country Club
Located at 87 Fairway Drive. Hale’s Location Golf Course is said to be “One of the most unique and singularly beautiful golf developments in the country” by Golf Magazine, and we certainly live up to our reputation. Our picturesque Hale's Location Golf Course gives the golfer a feeling that is not found anywhere else in this part of New Hampshire. Our North Conway golf course is 9-holes and is perfect for all levels of golfers that want to be challenged while enjoying a round of 9 holes. Our professional length Par 36 course is not only challenging, but offers some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in all of northern New England.
North Conway is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Eastman Inn Bed and Breakfast at 2331 White Mountain Highway Route 16 may have been previously known as Eastman Inn
- Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park at 2251 White Mountain Highway, RT 16 may have been previously known as Best Western Red Jacket Mountain View Resort
- Spruce Moose Lodge at 207 Seavey Street may have been previously known as Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages
- White Mountain Hotel And Resort at 2560 West Side Road may have been previously known as The White Mountain Hotel and Resort
- Merrill Farm Resort at 428 White Mountain Highway may have been previously known as Merrill Farm Resort