Places to stay in Lincoln, New Hampshire
We currently have 43 accommodations in and around Lincoln with other regional listings available for Hotels, Motels, B&B's, Campgrounds and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Lincoln is a town in Grafton County, New Hampshire. Lincoln, the second-largest town by area in New Hampshire, includes the village of North Lincoln and the former village site of Stillwater. The town is home to the New Hampshire Highland Games and to a portion of Franconia Notch State Park. Set in the White Mountains, large portions of the town are within the White Mountain National Forest. The Appalachian Trail crosses in the northeast. Lincoln is the location of the Loon Mountain ski resort and associated recreation-centered development. Local restaurants include Mr W's Pancake House, Italian Garden Restaurant, Gordi's Fish & Steak House, and Dads Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the town. If you are travelling in the area, Lincoln is located close to Buzzell Ridge, Gale River Trail, Vittum Hill, Ashland Town Sewage Lagoon Dikes and Jackson Post Office.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Lincoln dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Lincoln
Other local Lincoln information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -71°40'14.170
- Latitude: 44°2'43.331
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
Things to see and do
Bethlehem Country Club
Located at 1901 Main Street. An 18-hole public golf course in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire.
Lincoln is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites LINCOLN EAST - WHITE MOUNTAINS at 21 Railroad Street may have been previously known as Comfort Inn
- Days Inn Lincoln at 557 US Route 3 may have been previously known as Beacon Resort
- Rivergreen Resort at 48 Cooper Memorial Drive may have been previously known as Rivergreen Resort Hotel And Condominiums
- Innseason Resorts Pollard Brook at 33 Brookline Road may have been previously known as Pollard Brook