Places to stay in Carson City, Nevada
We currently have 42 accommodations in and around Carson City with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campsites, B&B's, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Nevada's capital offers more than you might think. Carson City's rustic beginnings as a frontier town shine bright with history, museums, events and more. Local restaurants include The Martin Hotel In Carson City, Garibaldi's, Kim Lee's Sushi Oyster Bar & Japanese Restaurant, and Red's Old 395 Grill.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Carson City is located close to McComas Well, Red Canyon, KDXA-AM (Virginia City), Buckskin Creek and Wilslef Brothers Ranch (historical).
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Carson City restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Carson City
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
The Kit Carson Trail winds through one of the largest historic residential districts in the west, passing turn-of-the-century mansions, courthouses, a depot...even a brewery. The State Capitol grounds are open to the public year-round and provide a glimpse into the birth of Nevada.
Divine Nine Golf. Several world class golf courses provide options beyond compare. Just a stones throw from Lake Tahoe, Carson City is central for skiing and water sports too.
Just up the hill the wild west lives on with our Sister In History. Witness re-enacted gunfights, catch a camel race, or try your luck in an old time saloon in historic Virginia City.
Other local Carson City information.
- Longitude: -119°46'8.4000
- Latitude: 39°9'48.6
Carson City is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Deer Run Ranch Bed & Breakfast at 5440 Eastlake Boulevard may have been previously known as Deer Run Ranch
- Rodeway Inn At Nevada State Capitol at 1300 North Carson Street may have been previously known as Quality Inn
- CarsonCityPlazaHotel at 801 South Carson Street may have been previously known as Carson Cty Plaza Htl Conf Ctr
- Wyndham Garden Carson Station Casino Hotel at 900 South Carson Street may have been previously known as Best Western Carson Station Hotel / Casino