Places to stay in Lake Ozark, Missouri
We currently have 44 accommodations in and around Lake Ozark with other regional listings available for Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels, RV parks, Motels and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Lake Ozark is a city in Camden and Miller counties in Missouri, near its namesake, the Lake of the Ozarks. Local restaurants include Shawnee Bluff Winery, Bentley's Restaurant, JB Hook's Great Ocean Fish And Steaks, and Baxter's Lakeside Grille.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Lake Ozark is located close to Number 848 Dam, Township of Auglaize, Village of Sunrise Beach, Barnumton Cemetery and Red Sink.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate places to eat in Lake Ozark.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Lake Ozark
Other local Lake Ozark information.
- Longitude: -92°37'46.2
- Latitude: 38°11'17.16
Lake Ozark is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Ryan's Resort located at 85 Barba-Le Lane closed or delisted.
- Country Hearth Inn located at 3703 Highway 54 closed or delisted.
- Majestic Oaks Park at 8 Majestic Oaks Road may have been previously known as Majestic Oaks Park
- Osage Beach RV Park at 3949 Campground Lane may have been previously known as Osage Beach RV Park
- Quality Inn at 3501 Bagnell Dam Boulevard may have been previously known as Baymont Inn And Suites
- Camden on the Lake at 2359 Bittersweet Road may have been previously known as The Resort & Yacht Club at Toadcove
- The Gardenhouse Bed And Breakfast at 4 Haney Road may have been previously known as The Garden House Bed & Breakfast
- Cross Creek RV Park at 41 Old Trail Drive may have been previously known as Cross Creek RV Park