Places to stay in Ludington, Michigan
We currently have 90 accommodations in and around Ludington with other regional listings available for Hotels, Campgrounds, Bed & Breakfasts, Motor Inns and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Far removed from the hustle and bustle of the big cities…with Lake Michigan as our backdrop…you’ll find the kind of town people want to visit and many call home. Welcome to Ludington, a vacation paradise and a wonderful place to live. Local dining options include House Of Flavors Restaurant, Le' Serving Spoon, Old Hamlin Restaurant, and Michael's Bar & Grill.
Wondering where to stay? The town is mainly known for Cottage or Rental style accommodations, though there are a large number of nearby hotels. If you are travelling in the area, Ludington is located close to Mears Post Office, Waldron Drain, Long Lake, Hart Lookout Tower and Township of Meade.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for Ludington dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Ludington
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
You'll find miles of clean, sandy beaches along Lake Michigan and Hamlin Lake, just minutes from wherever you are in the area. Stearns Park is the most popular beach, with concessions, playground, Skate Park, mini golf, and shuffleboard. Whether you enjoy swimming, skiing, tubing, boating, or fishing—Ludington's beaches and lakes provide hours of relaxing enjoyment.
Other local Ludington information.
- Longitude: -86°27'9.3599
- Latitude: 43°57'18.36
- Ludington Chamber of Commerce
Ludington is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites LUDINGTON at 4079 West US 10 may have been previously known as Ramada Inn
- Comfort Inn Ludington at 5323 West US Highway 10 may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Rodeway Inn Ludington at 5095 West US Highway 10 may have been previously known as Americas Best Value Inn
- Best Western Splash Park Inn at 5005 West US Highway 10 may have been previously known as Super 8