Places to stay in Davenport, Iowa
We currently have 44 accommodations in and around Davenport with other regional listings available for Hotels, Motor Inns, Bed & Breakfasts, RV parks and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Davenport is the hub of the metropolitan Quad-Cities of Iowa. It is a place proud of its unique heritage at the crossroads of America. Geographically defined by the unusual path of the Mississippi River - the only place where the Mississippi runs from east to west - citizens like to say that the sun always shines on their city. Places to eat in the region include Me & Billy, Sippi's American Grill & Craft Beer, Antonella's Pizzeria Ristorante, and Nan's Piano Bar.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Davenport is located close to Lock Number 31 (historical), Stender Airport, Barber Creek, Colona Community Fire Protection District and Rapids City Christian Church.
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for places to eat in Davenport.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Davenport
Other local Davenport information.
- Longitude: -90°34'39.492
- Latitude: 41°31'25.117
- City of Davenport, Iowa
- Davenport Chamber of Commerce
Davenport is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Travelodge Davenport at 5202 North Brady Street may have been previously known as Clarion Hotel Davenport
- Quality Inn at 6605 North Brady Street may have been previously known as Heartland Inn Davenport
- AmericInn By Wyndham Davenport at 3206 East Kimberly Road may have been previously known as Fairfield Inn
- Days Inn Davenport IA at 7222 Northwest Boulevard may have been previously known as Econo Lodge
- Knights Inn at 6310 North Brady Street may have been previously known as Travelodge