Places to stay in Fort Wayne, Indiana
We currently have 63 accommodations in and around Fort Wayne with other regional listings available for RV parks, Motels, Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
A truly surprising and inspiring city, Fort Wayne, Indiana is the perfect destination for you. Fort Wayne is home to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, one of the top zoos in the U.S.; world-renowned Vera Bradley bags and DeBrand Fine Chocolates; the largest public genealogical collection in America; and world-class arts and theatre. Places to eat in the region include The Oyster Bar, Double Dragon Restaurant, 816 Pint & Slice Inc, and Coney Island Wiener Stand.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby Bed and Breakfasts. If you are travelling in the area, Fort Wayne is located close to Guy Ditch, Martin Church, Meier Ditch, Fair View Cemetery and Link Post Office (historical).
Trying to find dining options in Fort Wayne? Look for Fort Wayne dining.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Fort Wayne
Other local Fort Wayne information.
- Longitude: -85°8'22.92
- Latitude: 41°4'22.08
Fort Wayne is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Ramada Plaza Fort Wayne Hotel And Conference Center at 305 East Washington Center Road may have been previously known as Marriott Fort Wayne or Hotel Fort Wayne
- Rodeway Inn Fort Wayne at 2920 Goshen Road may have been previously known as Red Roof Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne at 2881 East Dupont Road may have been previously known as Sleep Inn
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Fort Wayne at 4919 Lima Road may have been previously known as Residence Inn or Gatehouse Suites
- at may have been previously known as Super 8
- Econo Lodge Fort Wayne at 5707 Challenger Parkway may have been previously known as Lees Inn And Suites Fort Wayne
- Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne Nort at 522 East Coliseum Boulevard may have been previously known as Howard Johnson
- Comfort Inn Fort Wayne at 1005 West Washington Center Road may have been previously known as Baymont Inn and Suites Ft. Wayne