Places to stay in Pagosa Springs, Colorado
We currently have 51 accommodations in and around Pagosa Springs with other regional listings available for Motor Inns, Campgrounds, Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Our small town atmosphere and endless beauty allows you to feel the true meaning of a vacation. Refresh your spirit in a place away from the crowds. Restore your sense of fun while exploring over three million acres of wilderness and national forest. Reconnect with family and friends. Come to Pagosa Springs and enjoy simplicity on a grand scale. Places to eat in the region include Riff Raff Brewing Company, Pagosa Springs Farmers Market, and Pagosa Brewing Company.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a large number of nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Pagosa Springs is located close to Cimarrona Creek, Valle Seco, Little Blanco Trail, Ice Cave Ridge and Falls Creek.
Trying to find dining options in Pagosa Springs? Look for food options for Pagosa Springs.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Pagosa Springs
Other local Pagosa Springs information.
- Longitude: -107°0'39.6
- Latitude: 37°16'10.56
- Pagosa.com | Pagosa Springs Colorado Vacation including Lodging, Pagosa Springs Real Estate, Events Calendar, Webcams, Business Directory, News
- The Official Website of the Town of Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Colorado | Refreshingly Authentic
Pagosa Springs is close to:
Closed or unlisted properties
- Alpine Inn Of Pagosa Springs at 8 Solomon Drive may have been previously known as Super 8
- High Country Lodge at 3821 Highway 160 East may have been previously known as Americas Best Value High Country Lodge
- Quality Resort Pagosa Springs at 3505 West Highway 160 may have been previously known as Pagosa Lodge
- The Springs Resort And Spa at 165 Hot Springs Boulevard may have been previously known as The Springs Resort and Spa
- OakRidge Lodge at 158 Hot Springs Boulevard may have been previously known as Best Western Oak Ridge Lodge