Places to stay in Hot Springs, Arkansas
We currently have 145 accommodations in and around Hot Springs with other regional listings available for Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels, Motels, Campsites and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
The first federally protected area in the nation's history, Hot Springs National Park features amazing 143° thermal waters, rich history and beautiful architecture. Enjoy gorgeous Arkansas hiking trails. Tour the historic Fordyce Bathhouse and Visitor's Center, or enjoy a relaxing Hot Springs spa. Local restaurants include Phil's Family Restaurant, Hester's Family Restaurant, Will's Cinnamon Shop, and Taco Prontono 1.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the region. If you are travelling in the area, Hot Springs is located close to Hot Springs Fire Department Station 4, Rody Mountain, Williams Creek, Desoto Lake and KISI-FM (Malvern).
Hungry from travelling? Try checking here for places to eat in Hot Springs.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Hot Springs
More about the areas accommodations and tourism
Picture post card perfect Arkansas historic sites in downtown Hot Springs include classic hotels, Victorian architecture, world-class art studios and famed Bathhouse Row. Hot Springs restaurants and nightclubs, Arkansas antique shops, crystal and rock shops, boutiques and specialty malls – just a few of the many reasons why Hot Springs attracts visitors from all around the world.
Other local Hot Springs information and places to visit.
- Longitude: -93°3'20.16
- Latitude: 34°30'14.4
Things to see and do
Justus Fine Art Gallery
Located at 827A Central Avenue. Founded in 2004, Justus Fine Art Gallery represents the work of outstanding established and emerging artists. Exhibiting a wide range of styles and mediums, there is always something new and beautiful to experience.
American Art Gallery L.l.c.
Located at 724 Central Avenue. If you are looking for something unique and unusual in fine art, it can be found at the American Art Gallery, 724 Central Avenue, in downtown Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. The American Art Gallery represents local, regional, national and International artists, and is a Thomas Kinkade (Painter of Light) Showcase Gallery.
Hot Springs is close to:
- Hot Springs National Park - 1 mile
- Mountain Pine - 6 miles
- Royal - 7 miles
- Hot Springs Village - 8 miles
Closed or unlisted properties
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfas at 2009 Park Avenue may have been previously known as Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Los Lagos At Hot Springs Village at 1 Los Lagos Boulevard may have been previously known as Los Lagos At Hot Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel at 4253 Central Avenue may have been previously known as Holiday Inn
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Hot Springs at 106 Lookout Point may have been previously known as Days Inn
- Days Inn Hot Springs at 2208 Central Avenue may have been previously known as Americas Best Value Inn or Best Value Inn
- Rodeway Inn Hot Springs at 1045 East Grand Avenue may have been previously known as Travelier Motor Lodge
- Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel at 4319 Central Avenue may have been previously known as Econo Lodge
- Red Carpet Inn Hot Springs AR at 1871 East Grand Avenue may have been previously known as Knights Inn
- Arlington Resort Hotel And Spa at 239 Central Avenue may have been previously known as Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa
- Red Roof Inn at 1125 East Grand Avenue may have been previously known as Rodeway Inn
- Travelodge at 1204 Central Avenue may have been previously known as Travelodge