Bancroft Park is a campground located in Bancroft. Ford Bella and Susan (Watson) Barber arrived from Maine to homestead in Cuming County in 1874. Their cabin, the first built on Bancroft Township, later became the site of the Village of Bancroft. Six years later, the Barber's deeded 80 acres of their land to the Sioux City & Nebraska Railway in return for an agreement that, in addition to the railroad right-of-way, the company would plot a town. In 1880 a map of the town was recorded in West Point, the county seat.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. WhereToStayUSA is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Bancroft Park and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Any prices displayed for Bancroft Park should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.