Andy's Trout Farm
Andy's Trout Farm is a campground located in Dillard.
Come bring your family and spend the day. Vacation in our mountain cabins on Betty's Creek viewing the Blue Ridge Mountains at the foot of the Appalachian Mountain range. Established in 1965 by Andy and Hazel Cope we are the perfect place to relax and enjoy nature. Just 5 miles west of Dillard, Georgia, Andy's Trout Farm is located on 325 acres of beautiful mountain land.
10 REASONS TO VISIT
1. Catch fresh rainbow trout at Andy's Trout Farm! Sold by the pound
2. Visit our gift shop, Appalachian Treasures
3. Walk our NEW Nature Trail. It winds through five forest under stories, across streams, and crosses a spectacular waterfall (This is THE TRAIL for spring wildflowers!)
4. Bring the kids to ride Andy's Recycled Kiddie Train. Andy Cope has a reputation for finding new uses for old materials. Wait until you see this train. (little ones ages 4-9)
5. All ages can enjoy the pedal boats on the lake!
6. Join us for Appalachian entertainment at our campfire sing-a-long
7. See how fish are raised. Tour our Hatchery. Join in the fun on Saturday evenings down by the lake. School and group tours offered.
8. Plan a family reunion or a get-together at our cabins or at Andy's Wilderness Camp
9. Betty's Creek Mountain Park a great way to make memories.
10. IT'S A DAY TRIP- QUICK TRIP- A FUN TRIP! Come Visit Soon!
Quick navigate Dillard Camping and RV Parks
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. WhereToStayUSA is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Andy's Trout Farm and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Cabins on mountain stream. Escape the T.V. and phone in our mountain cabins. Linens and kitchen utensils provided. One and two bedroom cabins. Stocked trout ponds with trout sold by pound. Open April- Nov. 2 bunkhouses are available to groups up to 60. Kitchen, dining room and counselor bedrooms.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Any prices displayed for Andy's Trout Farm should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.