Country View RV Park
Country View RV Park is a campground located in Lublin.
The Country View RV Park is located 3/4 mile away from Diamond Lake. The park has 10 sites available. All sites have electric and water hookups. A dump station, firewood and a portable potty are on the campgrounds. Enjoy quiet and peaceful fishing in Emerald Lake. Enjoy watching deer and turkey as they travel through the park. Listen to the loon song from Diamond Lake.
Quiet, peaceful sites. Private fishing in Emerald Lake. Sleep to the sounds of small farms and nature. Sit by the warm glow of the campfire. Beautiful Country View RV Park, Taylor County .
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. WhereToStayUSA is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Country View RV Park and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
* Water and Electrical Hookups
* Campfire rings, picnic tables, Firewood available
* Walking Trails. Ice Age Trail 1 mile away.
* 10 RV Sites. (Self contained RV or Trailer)
* Sewage dump site.
* Local Waters . . . . . Diamond Lake, Chequamegon waters, Yellow & Black Rivers . . . .
* National Forest: Chequamegon National Forest 1 mile away.
* Gazebo available - ask about daily rate.
* Open May 10th - September 7th
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Any prices displayed for Country View RV Park should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.